Saturday, October 17, 2009

I am now the proud owner of my own Ltd Company!

It has been a long time in the making and its early days yet, but I have just set up my own Ltd Company here in the UK. I have been running a business (on and off) since 1989, when I left the NHS to follow my dream to be a photojournalist. Over the years I have provided photography, bookkeeping and IT services in the periods between jobs and in my spare time.

However, due to changing circumstances I felt now was the right time to make the leap and set up a 'proper' company and so I did!

You will find it here: http://www.newbeltane-techmedia.co.uk/

My first product is the fantastic piece of kit, the hfeld Wi-Fire wireless USB adapter. I have just become the only reseller of the kit in the UK! Its a fantastic product and you can read all about on my e-store at the above address.



Check it out.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Sunset over Abberton. Greetings cards with original photography.

Sunset over Abberton Card by celtxian If you like my images why not consider buying some greetings card with them on? They come b...