Apple has released Aperture 3 with over 200 new features. its available for £169.00 (or £79 if upgrading from earlier versions).
Top new features in Aperture 3
* Organise photos by the people in them using Faces.
* Use Places to find photos based on where they were taken.
* Perfect images with nondestructive, edge-aware brushes.
* Use adjustment presets to apply imaging effects.
* Browse your entire library with the new full-screen Browser.
* Create stunning multimedia slideshows that weave together HD video, audio tracks, and custom titles.
There are also some updates for iLife 09 (inc. iPhoto) and Camera RAW, available via Apple’s Software Update. Apple says the following about these:
Provides system software resources that are shared by iLife and other applications. This update improves overall stability for the Media Browser and iPhoto slideshows. It also provides compatibility between Aperture 3 and the Media Browser.
The update is recommended for all users of iLife '09, iWork '09, and Aperture.
And the camera updates:
This update extends RAW image compatibility for Aperture 3 and iPhoto '09 for the following cameras and formats:
Canon PowerShot S90
Leica D-LUX 4
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH1
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3
If you are in any way a serious photographer you will, at some time or other, have asked yourself "how can I make my photography pay?&q...
I recently made the decision to switch from Sony to Fuji, trading in my Sony A6000 and two kit lenses. I replaced them with the Fuji X-T2 an...
At some point or other, if you are keen photographer, you may have thought about making some money from what can be a very expensive hobb...
If you have been reading my blog for a while you will know that I used to own the Sony A6000, along with a couple of kit lenses (zooms) and ...