Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Apple supports Windows on MacTel!

As I predicted in one of my earlier posts, Apple has finally gone ahead and offered to support the installation of Windows on MacTel hardware, to allow dual-booting between OS X and XP.

I think this is a smart move as it will encourage even more switchers and will mean I can now go ahead and buy a Mac laptop and still run those Windows programs I need.

Bill Gates will be pleased I think as he will sell the same or more copies of XP. What you call a win-win situation I think. Expect Apple's market share to increase more rapidly in coming months. Now if only I could afford some Apple shares!

Sunset over Abberton. Greetings cards with original photography.

Sunset over Abberton Card by celtxian If you like my images why not consider buying some greetings card with them on? They come b...