Olympus have announced their latest addition to the Four Thirds standard, the E-620. The world’s smallest and lightest D-SLR with built-in Image Stabilisation and a portable creative studio! The new Olympus E-620 combines the technical sophistication required by Pros, with easy-to-use functions desired by hobbyists. As a result, ambitious photographers everywhere can now take creativity to a whole new level.
- Art Filters, Multi Exposure, Wireless flash, Multi-aspect
- Comfortable Live View thanks to high speed contrast AF
- Free angle 2.7"/6.9cm HyperCrystal II LCD
- 6.4cm/2.5" multi-angle HyperCrystal LCD for greatest flexibility
- Real-time effect monitoring
- Pre-control over white balance and exposure compensation
- Preview of Shadow Adjustment Technology (SAT)
- 5x/7x/10x magnified view for precise focusing - especially for macro shots
Powered by ScribeFire.