TIPA (Technical Image Press Association) is an independent association of photo and imaging expert editors, representing 12 countries across Europe. The eminent TIPA Award is presented honouring the product for its superiority in quality, performance and value to distinguish the best in each classified category.
Digital Camera Lumix G Series for Best Design Innovation in Europe 2009
Panasonic Lumix G Series is an exciting new digital interchangeable lens camera system that is based on the new Micro Four Thirds System Standard. Its concept is entirely new, taking even greater advantage of the compactness and light weight which is made possible by an innovative mirror-less structure. Especially for people who have never before used an interchangeable lens camera, and for those who have tried one but didn't find it comfortable, the Lumix G Series can open the door to a world of fun, beauty and unlimited creative possibilities.
As I have featured both cameras in the Lumix G range already in a couple of posts, I leave you with a comparison of their features.
- 4/3-type 12-megapixel Live MOS sensor
- Full-time Live View
- Venus Engine HD image processor
- Advanced AF featuring iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode
- Built-in dust reduction system (Supersonic Wave Filter)
- Supplied with LUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm/F3.5-5.6 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S.
- Available in a range of colours.
- Full-HD movie recording in AVCHD format
- High image quality with 12.1-megapixel Live MOS sensor and Venus Engine HD
- New high-performance kit lens for outstanding HD movies LUMIX G VARIO HD 14-140mm/F4.0-5.8 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S.
- Creative Movie mode to enjoy the freedom of manual settings
- iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode with Face Recognition and Contrast AF system
- Four Thirds adaptability – Multiplying photographic possibilities
You can buy your Panasonic camera equipment from our partners at warehouseexpress.com: