Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Walk in the Clouds | Colin Powell

907274-2-a-walk-in-the-clouds

Another of my favourite images from the RB community. This one is by Colin Powell. It features Clevedon Pier and some dream-like clouds. The composition and exposure are just perfect IMHO for this shot. Having been to the location myself I can only say that Colin has done a great job and I am definitely inspired to try my hand at this scene when I next visit Clevedon.

Pay a visit to Colin's gallery at RedBubble here and leave some nice comments. if you like his stuff a lot then make a purchase.

Steve
Blogged with the Flock Browser

Sunset over Abberton. Greetings cards with original photography.

Sunset over Abberton Card by celtxian If you like my images why not consider buying some greetings card with them on? They come b...